Saturday, October 13, 2012

life -october

  So this month has been alittle hectic. Football season is almost over for my oldest ( YAY). Then basketball starts. He keeps me busy with football, school, and gymnastics.  He's had to sell cookie dough, raffle tickets for a bbq pit and meal tickets for his school's fall festival. Which means I've been having to sell them for him.

 My other little monster ( two year old), is doing great in speech therapy, he's using signs and saying the word. He goes for a hearing test in November to see if he will need tubes. His final autism test is at the end of the month. We will see how that goes.

I recently discovered, I have a serious IPHONE CASE ADDICTION. Which I am okay with lol.
I am still making bows and tutus, which  I love doing. Since this month is halloween, I will be doing some fun Halloween baking.

The baby girl is doing great. She is four months now, eating baby food, rolling over from back to tummy and tummy to back.

but that is all for now we are off to football

No comments:

Post a Comment