Saturday, October 6, 2012

A recent purchase

 I recently made a purchase from The Mollie Shop, for a cute little doll that this awesome store owner made.  This was my first purchase from the shop. I bought a couple of bow and the doll. When I saw this Mollie Dollie, I fell in love. I just knew my baby girl would love it.

   The doll, I got is Wendy the Witch. She is the Halloween edition.  She is so cute and soft. Wendy has the same bows that I bought for my baby girl.

Since this was my first buy from the shop, I was not sure what they would look like. I was very pleased and happy when they came in. If someone asked me about the dollie, I would recommend The Mollie Shop, to anyone and everyone.

Be sure to check her out on her Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheMollieShop and her Twitter page https://twitter.com/TheMollieShop

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so glad you're enjoying Wendy and the Halloween bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay! I love Cari's dolls! I have one for my son and am ordering him another for his Christmas gift! ♥ Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review!!! Isn't Cari's shop so cute?!

    ReplyDelete