Friday, September 28, 2012

What a week!!!!!!

So this week went by fast and furious!!!!!  My week in a NUT shell

On Monday, we really didn't have much to do. My oldest had gymnastics and football practice, which is normal for a monday. I also got my pre-ordered copy of the AVENGERS!!!! ( I got it a day earlier then everyone else) I am a bigger Avengers fan!!!!

Tuesday- I bought my oldest a copy of the AVENGERS, because I wasn't gonna share.  I also made some tutu dress and some bows. We took my oldest to football practice and to the book fair. Which he tried to talk me into buying all kinds of books. I think book fairs jack up the prices to sucker parents into buying books. I bet they think, Oh I bet those kids can talk their parents into buying the books they want. Well guess again, I AM NOT A SUCKER.

Wednesday- This was a long and stressful day. My youngest ( 2 years old) woke up at  6 am, and was cranky. His speech therapist and a social worker (deals with behavior) came at 9 am. They did the follow up for the Autism test, which he failed again. He did finally warm up to his speech therapist, which was awesome. She got him to say please and do the sign for it. He now uses both when he wants something. They set up an appointment with a doctor that does a longer Autism test to see what happens and get a diagnosis for him. We had a doctors appointment with his regular doctor to check his ears because he does not like for anyone to mess with them or to touch them. He has fluid behind his ear drums, so he is on a prescription and has a hearing test. If they cant get the fluid to drain, he will have to get tubes put in.  Later that night, we watched the AVENGERS as a family.

Thursday-  We had a semi- normal day. My youngest had a dentist appointment, I was a bit worried how he would act. We got there and I explained to him what was gonna happen. He was kind of scared but was okay with it. When the dentist got to us, he laid in the chair, opened wide and was calm and cool. I was so proud of him for the way he acted. It was AWESOME!!!! We went to Barns and Nobles after and got a couple of books. I am trying to teach my 5 year old responsibility, so I got him a chart. I told him for every week full of smiley faces he will get a dollar. We shall see about this. The baby started rolling over too. It's so cute!!! She is growing like a weed and fast!!! We had football practice and I had a fall festival meeting at my oldest school. ( I had to be there because I am room mom for his class.) We watched the Avengers again lol

Friday- WOAH, WHAT A LONG DAY!!!! We had our homecoming pep rally. That was loud and fun. I had to talk to FORD CREDIT, due to identity theft!! WHAT A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!! I went and did alittle shopping. I got some outfits at BEALS for the baby. It was buy one get one for a $1. It was awesome. I also got some NUBY toys. I plan on putting up some reviews soon on some of my many purchases. Probably tomorrow, I am one TIRED momma.

Well as TIGGER says, TTFN ( TA TA FOR NOW) 

No comments:

Post a Comment