Saturday, September 22, 2012

Favorite things

"these are a few of my favorite things.......when the dog bites, when the bee stings....."

So I thought it would be nice to list a few of my favorite things.

Likes:

cats
vampires
reading ( i love cracking open a new book and smelling the middle of it and the smell of the ink, is the greatest thing!!!)
my nook
Apple ( my iPhone, ipad, macbook)
my iphone case addiction
movies
channing tatum
supernatural
fifty shades of grey
football
video games ( xbox, ps3, wii, old school nes)
making bows
crafting
cooking
baking
photography
make up
my canon rebel xti
blogging
all things related to my kiddos
my favorite drink is coca cola ( and something an italian creme soda)
food: pizza
dessert: chocolate cake ( but who could resist a big chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, Not me that's for sure!)
i love all my friends and am always there for them when they need me
metal music
tattoos
piercings

dislikes:

bugs
mean and rude people
fakes
lying
being dirty
the smell of oil, tar and certain body sprays
being sick
my kiddos being sick

that about sums me up in a nut shell!
feel free to share some of your likes and dislikes

No comments:

Post a Comment