Thursday, November 22, 2012

Almost over

The month of November has gone by super fast. I wish time would slow down. I'm not sure if anyone reads my blog but its my way of venting. I'm so tired of immature people in this town it's ridiculous!! Some major points I'd like to touch on:

* you're jealous of a five year old!!! Grow up that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of! Just because I can provide for my kids doesn't mean I buy their love! So grow up and get over it!!!! Some family members ought be left out for a reason, hence why i stick to my family.

*my dad had to have a surgery this past week and he's home doing great! I'm so glad it's gonna be a long recovery time with him home but I will help to the best of my abilities,just glad he won't be in the pain he was in.

*the kids are doing great :-) I can't believe how big they are getting. Sometimes I wish time would slow down.

I'm going to start living day to day and keep to my self. Life is to short to be mad and angry. I hate drama and immature people! I'll be here for my family but certain ones can leave me and my kids alone

No comments:

Post a Comment